SHARE YOUR BIRTHDAY, to Receive Monthly Specials, Discounts, and Amazing Birthday Offers! We'll Even Send You an Instant Offer for 50% Off a Game Card!

Newsletter

~2021-2022 Season Now in Session!!~

No Tournament for the Following Dates:  11/18, 11/25, 12/16, 12/23, 12/30

 

Thursday Mornings at 9:30 am 

Entry Fee - $20.00

Prize Fund - $10.00 / Lineage - $10.00

Same Day Payout for Top 3 Bowlers!

Format:

Round 1: 3 game set

Round 2: Top 3 scorers from Round 1 bowl 1 game

 

Payout:  3rd place—$ 20.00; 2nd place—40% of remaining prize fund; 1st place—60% of remaining prize fund

 

· Handicap 100% of 225

· Averages:  1)Previous Tournament Average (9 game minimum).*  2) Book average.*  3) If no tournament or book average, bowler will bowl scratch to set tournament average. Tournament average will be used thereafter.               

 *Averages used for 3 weeks (9 games).  Averages reset for fall start date.

 

2021-2022 Results

Week 1 -   8/19 Week 2 - 8/26  Week 3 - 9/2    Week 4 - 9/9  Week 5 - 9/16  Week 6 - 9/23  Week 7 -   9/30  Week 8 - 10/7
Week 9 - 10/14 Week 10 - 10/21 Week 11 - 10/28 Week 12 - 11/4 Week 13 - Week 11